referral sought

Dr. Bob, I hope you don't mind me writing with a request that is only indirectly related to HIV. I'd like to ask you if you know of any MDs in general practice in the area around Jacksonville, FL, whom you might recommend for a basic pre-insurance physical. The reason I ask is that I recently had an HIV scare, and though I am negative (home test at 188 days), I would feel better being examined by a doctor who could put my history (and my bisexuality) in the right perspective. In other words a doctor like you. If the stories posted here are any indication, such doctors can be hard to come by. Know anyone?

Most of my friends moved out of Florida when Jeb moved in. It's way too Anita Bryant and Mickey Mouse down there for them.

In light of your bisexuality, perhaps you would be best served by a gay or gay-sensitive physician. I suggest you consult the GLMA (Gay and Lesbian Medical Association) Web site. You can Google them. They have a "find a provider" function that should be able to hook you up with a physician.

Good luck!

Really need your expert guidance
I wet my pants!!!!