May 31, 2006
Dr Bob, Can HIV Be Transmission Thru Sharing Food Or Drinks
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Twenty-five years into the epidemic and you are still wondering if you can contract HIV form sharing food or drinks?
Tony, I'm hoping you are no more than 12 years old and doing an HIV science information project for your grammar school . . . but I fear that may not be the case.
At any rate, the answer is NO! Absolutely NOT!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Best Vitamin Supplement With Atripla
- Diarrhea Vomiting And Muscle Pain HIV Symptoms
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.