worried

QUOTE /I may not always be available for future crises! / UNQUOTE

Are you doing okay ?

I donated 100 bucks couple of months back. Didn't get the CD or your letter. :(

I wouldn't complain, even if I wasn't, but actually all remains "stable" with me (for which I'm very thankful).

The foundation sent out the latest batch of thank-you gifts and letters this morning. I signed all the letters yesterday. If you don't get yours within the next few days, drop us an email. (This can be done on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org). Or give us a call. (The foundation's office number is 650-917-1357). We can easily check our records and make sure your donation arrived safely and that the acknowledgement/thank-you letter was sent. The one-hundred dollar gift does indeed entitle you to receive our DVD. (The two-disc CD of piano music from a recent AIDS awareness concert is included along with the DVD for gifts of $250 or more.)

Our thank-you letters were a bit delayed, as our volunteers have been busy working on several projects and I haven't been in town long enough to sign off on the latest batch of letter. But I promise every donation is acknowledged (usually within a few weeks) and warmly appreciated.

Frontline AIDS Special
This is just for you Dr. Bob