An Oberlin guy to an Oberlin Alum

Dr. Bob,

AIDS policy and research is definitely what I want to see funded. Doesn't seem like we can rely on the government, seeing how wasteful they are. Do you really believe that if a fraction of the $300 billion was spent on research, we'd be close to a cure? If that's the case, our priorities are all messed up.

Someone told me the cannabis takes 30 days to empty out of the system. They also showed me some of those stupid detox products.

I'm going back home [to piss in a cup]!

Hey Obie-Guy,

If you now realize we can't rely on our government to address the AIDS crisis, you have indeed learned an important lesson. (BRAVO Oberlin!) Would $300 billion cure HIV/AIDS? Yes, and most likely cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's, dandruff and bad breath as well!

Our national priorities are indeed "messed up" (although I would use stronger language here).

The 30-day estimate is for chronic cannabis use. I quoted you a "single use" statistic, as you said it was the first doobie you sparked in five months. Then again, knowing Oberlin, I guess I should have asked for the dimensions of the doobie in question. Did it stretch all the way from Allen Memorial Art Museum to the Conservatory?

Ciao. Good luck.

re: thank you bob/donation specifics - one more question
"Symptoms", worrying and guilt : Deadly Combination