Partial WOOO-HOO

Dear Dr. Franscino

I got my 6 week result back and it was negative that is encouraging for me, but not definitive a 12 week test will be done. On the ohter hand thank you for your good luck karma it was greatly appreciated.

Last to say my simptoms are all gone except I still have some residual pain in neck(node) that still worries me a little

Thank you for your help will write you back when I take 12 week test requesting some extra good luck karma

with care

Aramis

Hi Aramis,

I'll be waiting for (and very much expecting to receive) the news of your definitive 12-week negative test results. Keep practicing your WOO-HOOs. You're going to need them very soon.

My BF dumped me, I went out and had a few episodes of oral sex - and they are positive! I am scared doctor
Re: Re: Blue Cross