My BF dumped me, I went out and had a few episodes of oral sex - and they are positive! I am scared doctor

Doctor:

PLEASE, Please help me. I got dumped from my bf two months ago and I was depressed and went out and gave oral and rim jobs to a few guys. I didn't let them ejaculate in my mouth, I rimmed them lightly. I think I tasted pre-cum. Now two of the guys I did this two are positive! Positive! Confirmed. One I talked to on line - he told me. The other I ran into at a club, he told me. I never do any kind of sex without being in a relationship after we are both tested and I can't believe I fucked up my life. Please tell me I will be ok. As mentioned, I never took cum in my mouth - maybe precum. Do you think I am going to be negative? I am only 21. I will never, ever, ever have unprotected oral again...never. I have folicilitis now and a mild case of ringworm!

Please tell me its going to be ok...do you think I will be wooohooing? Dr. Bob, I have no one to talk too.

Robert

Hello Robert,

Why don't you have anyone to talk to??? What, no boyfriends, girlfriends, hags, no one???? Every Will needs a Grace! Robert, you need to build up that support network! I may not always be available for future crises!

OK pal, here's the scoop:

Oral sex, even oral sex with Pozitoids, carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. Not allowing them to pop their cork in your mouth decreases your HIV risk somewhat. That said, I also have to remind you that unprotected sex does carry some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently, if you are worried and clearly you are get HIV tested at the three-month mark. Testing prior to three months is not considered to be conclusive.

Regarding rimming, there have been no documented cases of HIV transmission from rimming or getting rimmed.

Your folliculitis and ringworm are not at all worrisome for HIV.

Do I think everything is going to be OK and that you'll eventually be WOO-HOO-ing with a definitively negative three-month test in hand? I certainly hope so! The odds remain astronomically in your favor. The estimated per-episode risk of acquiring HIV from unprotected receptive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 1 in 10,000 exposures!

I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your three-month test is indeed negative!

Good luck!

Can U throw this sailor a lifeline, or am I sunk?
Partial WOOO-HOO