Re: An Oberlin guy to an Oberlin Alum

Dr. Bob,

Where should donations go for AIDS research?

I'll be gone before you're here. No more Jeepers Creepers. And I smoked one last doobie with some friends. And then I found out I have to take a drug test for a job! Good thing it was the only doobie in five months. Now I'm drinking water and doing lots of cardio! Wish me luck, Big Obie.

Hey There Graduate,

There are a variety of worthwhile organizations from which to choose. Check out AmfAR. You can Google them. They've been at the forefront of AIDS research for many years. If you prefer, you can send your donation to my foundation, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation and include a note that you would like the gift to be applied to AIDS research. Our Board of Directors will then include your gift along with others to support a targeted research project that they feel holds the most promise for yielding results and coincides with our mission statement (to provide crucial services and promote AIDS awareness and education). Please note the Frascino Medical Group, Inc. and The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation are two separate organizations.

Only one doobie in five months? Hmmm . . . now you are absolutely sure it's Oberlin College you are attending??? Although you probably learned this at school, the detection period for single-use cannabis is 2-3 days for blood, 12-24 hours for saliva, 2-3 days for urine and up to 90 days for hair analysis. Most job interviews use urine testing, but just in case, it's lucky for you that cue ball shaved heads are very much in vogue at the moment.

Good luck. Don't be a stranger to Oberlin. Read your Alumni Magazine! And always remember never ever put Jeepers Creepers on your Netflix list.

You will totally be donation-licious! (read this one)
Can U throw this sailor a lifeline, or am I sunk?