Why is it so hard to let go?

Hi Dr Bob

Why it is so hard to let go of the WW and go towards the x-file?

I mean i tested neg on hte 20 minutes test. For some reason the health dept here insists you get tradtional test at the same time. From what you have said before my quick test negative is more or less definite, yet I am still afraid to call in to check my tradtional test.

Why it is so hard to let go of this fear? What would you suggest one do to let it go?

Thank for all the work you do for pos and neg people.

What would I suggest?

1. Read the archives of this forum; yes, all of them! Pay particular attention to all the WW's comments and stories.

2. Watch "The Wizard of Oz." Pay particular attention to the Cowardly Lion character.

3. Stop being such a ninny and make the call or I'll come over there and kick you in the ass. The X-Files are patiently waiting for you.

I give up
stats, pls explain more