Why is it so hard to let go?
May 30, 2006
Hi Dr Bob
Why it is so hard to let go of the WW and go towards the x-file?
I mean i tested neg on hte 20 minutes test. For some reason the health dept here insists you get tradtional test at the same time. From what you have said before my quick test negative is more or less definite, yet I am still afraid to call in to check my tradtional test.
Why it is so hard to let go of this fear? What would you suggest one do to let it go?
Thank for all the work you do for pos and neg people.
Response from Dr. Frascino
What would I suggest?
1. Read the archives of this forum; yes, all of them! Pay particular attention to all the WW's comments and stories.
2. Watch "The Wizard of Oz." Pay particular attention to the Cowardly Lion character.
3. Stop being such a ninny and make the call or I'll come over there and kick you in the ass. The X-Files are patiently waiting for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.