lap dance????

Hey There Dr. Sexy,

Say, i'm not sure if I had a lap dance or not. i did go to a stripper club and for a tip one of the bar girls came to our table and was really friendly, unzipping my trousers and reaching in a bit ... stuff like that. It was my first time but i'll be back! Any risk for this kind of fun.

Thanks doc. you're the best.

zippy

Hi Not Sure,

Believe it or not, even questions as absurd as yours have been addressed before in the archives! I'll repost one below.

I don't know if I got a lap dance. Jan 20, 2005

Hello - I was just wondering what you consider a lap dance. I had a naked chick rubbing her pussy all over the tip of my dick. I was wearing uderwear and a bathing suit. (1) is that what you call a no risk lap dance. (2) whats my risk? Thanks

Response from Dr. Frascino:

Not only do you not know what a lap dance is, but apparently you can't tell the difference between a swimming pool and a titty-bar. Why were you wearing a bathing suit and your Calvins??? Oh, never mind.

If a naked chick is rough riding your fully dressed big bopper, chances are you are indeed getting a lap dance, especially if she's wearing red cha-cha heels, there is loud bad disco music playing and a burly sweaty dude named Bruno is sitting nearby with a raincoat in his lap.

I would consider your HIV risk to be essentially nonexistent. I think your biggest worries should be 1) Bruno and 2) being busted by the fashion police.

Stay well.

reliability of hiv testing
is this risky