reliability of hiv testing

Dear Dr. Bob, I just noticed I posted my question in the wrong forum(fatigue and anemia); sorry for that. Briefly my story and question again: a while ago I had intercourse with a CSW and the condom slipped off; this being noticed a couple of minutes later. At 11 and 13 weeks I took a combined elisa/WB test which fortunately turned out to be negative. However on many(mostly American)websites I continue to read about a six months windowperiod; whereas in my country(the Netherlands)3 months are the official guideline and 6 months are considered to be obsolete. My question is do I stil have to worry and take a retest after 6 months or do I already pass for the official one and only Dr.Bob's genuine "woo-hoo certificate". Please let me know your professional opinion, thanks in advance!!

I'm glad you located the proper forum so your question could be answered.

I agree with your country's guidelines. You definitely qualify for a genuine one and only Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOO!

Congrats! WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Trouble in San Francisco
lap dance????