Oral with a condom? Dick Cheney BJ - Follow-up

I know Doc, the headline made you puke - me too!

One quick follow up question. If I do have oral sex without a condom - would not allowing ejaculation in my mouth take a very low risk - and make it extremely low? I read that most documented cases involved full ejaculation in the mouth. Like I said, I gave up anal sex (but always with a rubber - used correctly and no rips/broken), but I like oral sex! I just want to lower the risk if the guy doesn't want to use a condom - especially if they are real hot.

Your still a hottie - Blowbuddies? Is there really a club like that? I have to make a visit!

Hi Hoover-Guy,

Not allowing your buddies to uncork their load of baby batter would decrease the risk of HIV transmission somewhat. However, remember sometimes the geyser may shoot before you expect and catch you off guard.

Blow Buddies is the name of a sex club in San Francisco. Yes, it really does exist.

Stay safe. Stay well.

Everyone says Have safer sex - What is safer sex? From your Friend Mikey in the Bronx
Thank you, please, please help!