Re (Follow-up): Indirect exposure to small amount of blood

Hello Dr. Bob, please accept my sincere heartfelt thanks for answering my question about "Indirect exposure to small amount of blood". Your answer has worked wonders for my life. I have given up smoking. How could I disregard the advice of someone whom I hold in so high esteem? You have achieved for me what 10 years of anti-smoking campaigns and smoking causes cancer advertisements could not achieve, and for that, I shall remain eternally grateful to you. Also, wanted to tell you that I am getting counseling for my OCD and can now recognize how irrational some of my previous fears were.

First of all, please accept my apologies for asking you additional questions after you have been so kind as to answer my previous question. I feel so ashamed to be acting in such a selfish manner possibly due to my OCD. I have diligently read the archives, but could not find the answer. My questions are about dry-humping/frottage.

My exposures: Exposure #1: While wearing my underwear, I vigorously f*cked the `backside of a woman until I ejaculated in my own underwear. By `backside, I mean somewhere near the mid-point between the trapezoid muscles and the ass i.e., at least 10-12 inches above the vaginal area on the back portion of the body. She was wearing panties. Exposure #2: While wearing underwear + trousers, I vigorously f*cked the `backside of a woman until I ejaculated in my own underwear. My trousers were fully zipped up.

For both my above exposures, I did not notice any obvious actively bleeding cuts on any part of her body BEFORE these exposures, but I did not really check, so I am not 100% sure. AFTER these above acts, I did NOT check whether her skin was bleeding or not because the room was very dark and at that time, I did not think that this activity carried any risk whatsoever.

My questions are: 1) Can vigorously and VERY strongly f*cking the skin on the backside of a woman cause the womans skin to bleed in that area where my hard underwear-clad penis was coming into contact with her skin? I know that the penis is not a sharp object, but I am scared that the friction from f*cking the skin can result in layers of her skin getting peeled off one-by-one until the blood comes out of her skin. In that case, my underwear-clad penis would essentially be f*cking the blood on her skin..is it like that? 2)Can the above kind of vigorously f*cking on intact skin cause even small bleeding or non-bleeding cuts due to the friction resulting from f*cking the skin? 3) My trousers were fully zipped up. If her skin got cut due to friction with the metallic zipper of my trousers, would her blood be able to go through my trousers + my underwear? 4) If she had a small bleeding cut where my under-wear clad penis f*cked her skin, could the blood go through my underwear into my urethra? I think my underwear is porous since my semen could leak from the inside of my underwear to the outside. Also, my underwear was red in colour, which makes it difficult for me to determine whether any blood actually came into contact with my underwear. 5) What is my HIV risk from exposure #1? 6) What is my HIV risk from exposure #2? 7)Based on these above exposures, would you recommend testing solely from medical perspective?

Thank you Dr. Bob and please accept my apologies once again for being so selfish. You will always remain my hero. From your true fan.

BRAVO on both quitting smoking and getting help for your OCD. You have taken two giant steps toward improved health and happiness!

Briefly responding to your follow-up questions:

1. Dude, the chances of this happening are nonexistent.

2. Same as #1.

3. No.

4. No.

5. Nonexistent.

6. Nonexistent.

7. Nope.

The testing option is always open to you; however, based on the information provided, the only reason to get tested would be to calm your irrationally worried mind.

Just as you have now realized that some of your previous fears were irrational, these subsequent fears are equally irrational as well.

Stay off the cigarettes. Stay on the counselor's couch!

Overall tiredness and fatigue
Plz Do Not Disregard: SYMPTOMS DO EQUAL HIV - YOU LIED