Thank you for answering my question :)

Thank you for answering my question at- I think I am a failure at life and need help- what do you think? I really really appreciate it. You are an amazing man not to metion you are very handsome. I just wanted to let you know what's happening now. I got my 6 week results back- negative. But I still don't feel any less stressed. I am still scared to get my 3 month test done in July. I still have aches and pains all over my body. Plus, now I developed a UTI, which I have never had one before and I heard that it's common in women with HIV. That scares me beyond belief. By the way I am a girl, you couldn't tell with my questions.

Yes, I need to go see a therapist like you told me and many other doctors have told me for my anxiety and OCD. I am just praying all will be okay. My biggest goal in life was always to have kids and a family and I feel I might have messed that up if I contracted HIV. Plus, I would love to ride an ostridge, move to Italy, and fly a plane- someday. But thank you for you response. I really appreciate it!!! :)

Also, thanks for the link to donate. I did and I will continue to. :)

Have kids and family, move to Italy, fly a plane . . . . Yeah, I can see all those as wonderful plans, but "ride an ostridge" (or even an ostrich), wow, there's an item that doesn't pop up all that often as a life goal. BRAVO for originality. Can I ride too?

Your six-week negative result is very encouraging! Don't stress about your UTI. They are extremely common in women and not related to HIV.

You realize you need to see a therapist. I and "many other doctors" have also advised the same thing. So, what are you waiting for? Get going!!!! Your OCD and anxiety are very real medical problems and are very treatable. They are also what are causing you to feel so terrible at the moment. If you want to ride that ostrich, go see the therapist. It really is just that straightforward. (Why not ride the ostrich to the therapist's office????)

Thanks for your donation! (www.concertedeffort.org)

Oral with a condom? Cold Day in Hell! My sex life is drying up!
Re: An Oberlin guy to an Oberlin Alum