its me - chopin lover - i will donate to your org.

dear dr bob i have asked this question a couple of times but i realize that you have many other questions to answer please answer this time though please - i will be donating

i was stuck with a piece of wood and bled - a splinter and the person who handed it to me i believe was bleeding if he has hcv would i be at risk aswell if there was blood on the piece of wood that went into me?

you have already told me that hiv is not a concern here due to the blood being out of the body hcv i know may be different though

please dr bob : )

p.s. yes chopin d flat nocture is totally where its at

anyway, keep up the being awesome

Hi again Chopin Lover,

I see no significant risk of either HIV or HCV from the incident you describe. However, if worried (note I would not be!), you always have the option of getting tested. Personally, I would forget the whole thing and concentrate on Chopin. I'm relearning the second Scherzo (B-flat minor) at the moment. It's one of my favorite pieces to perform full of guts, glory, soaring melody and high drama!

Stay well. (You are indeed well.)

Help this X-man
Cuts on his fingers...