Help this X-man

Hey Doc,

You are so freakin funny. I almost wet my pants reading some of your responses.

I have a question, I've been feeling rather tired lately and was wondering if I should try Procrit to energize me? I don't know if I have anemia or not. Is it worth a try anyway?

Thanks Dr. Bob. I want to donate something to your next auction to raise funds for your work. How do I do that?

X-Man

Hello X-Man,

Believe it or not, I've answered questions like this previously. I'll repost one from the archives below. (You might want to go pee before reading it, just to prevent any unfortunate consequences if you happen to start laughing again.)

Your first step is to find out if you are anemic or not.

Thank you for your interest in providing a donation to our next auction. Just give us a call at the Foundation office and we'll answer any and all questions and help facilitate your gift. The number for both The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation and The Frascino Medical Group, Inc. is 650-917-1357. By the way which of the X-men are you? Any chance you can introduce me to Hugh Jackman or Ian McKellen or even that new kid with the wings?

Will Procrit help? Jun 16, 2005

Hey Bob,

Feeling really tired and run down lately. Will Procrit improve my energy level? I'm not HIV positive and have no idea if I'm anemic but I sure feel low. I broke up with my girlfriend. She caught me in bed with a guy. It really wasn't going to work out with her anyway. As if things couldn't get any worse, I was laid off from my job and for financial reasons and now I've had to move back in with my mother. My ex called her and told her about my sexual adventures. Mother who is Bapist didn't take the news well. She refuses to let gay books or movies in the house. She's even screening my calls. Thank god she doesn't understand computers or the internet! So what do you think Dr. Bob, should I give Procrit a try? Dirk

Response from Dr. Frascino:

OK, Dirk, sorry, but it sucks to be you.

Your girlfriend finds you mano-a-mano with the UPS guy making a special delivery in the boudoir, so she calls your mother??? Dude, you are so right. It would not have worked out with Little Miss Tattletale.

And then after getting laid, you get laid off and have to move back home with the Church Lady? Damn, no wonder you're feeling down and out (or should that be down about being outted?).

Regarding Procrit, it's a wonderfully effective medication to treat certain types of anemia; however, you most likely are not anemic. To find out, you would need a simple blood test called a hemoglobin level. If you have less than 14 g/dL of hemoglobin, you are anemic. But again, I strongly doubt this is your problem. Your lack of energy is most likely due to situational depression. After all, Dude, you just had to move back in with Mom and now you have to sneak gay stuff into your bedroom? How about this forum? Do you have to sneak us in as well? We love it when guys sneak us into their rooms. It's so Baptist-sleep-away camp! Hey, there's an idea. Maybe your mom could send you to Baptist-sleep-away camp. Then you'd have two whole weeks of gay freedom! But if that doesn't work out, for the time being I guess you'll just have to grab your dick and double click.

Good luck, Dirk. I think you may need it.

DNA PCR vs RNA PCR
its me - chopin lover - i will donate to your org.