Symptoms definitely not same as disease

Hello Doctor!, I just wanted to write this and "hopefully you will be kind enough to post it" because finally after my 5 month exposure...I found out I am HIV NEGATIVE!!

After 5 agonizing months of EVERY weird symptom you could imagine I got the guts to get tested and now I can finally rest. Just after 2 weeks of my possible exposure of unprotected cunnilingus and protected vaginal intercourse I started to get weird symptoms. I made the huge mistake of searching the Internet with the symptoms..Needless to say, every symptom I had led me into believing I had HIV. I had VERY dry mouth, nausea, muscle spasms, hands & legs trembled, lots of mouth sores and dizziness. All these symptoms made me very insecure about my health and I was 99% sure I had HIV. I practically spent 16 hours a day reading ALL the HIV sites hoping for an answer or even just a slight hint that could tell me I was negative, but NOTHING. After testing negative for STDS and HIV at 5 months (and some days)...ALL my symptoms disappeared like magic. I used to read in this site about people's symptoms disappearing the next day they tested negative and I would think to myself that could not be possible since my symptoms were SO SO real. Well....it's been 4 days since I tested negative and believe me, just like magic, all my symptoms did disappear. It was so strange not feeling sick after the negative results...so I guess that I am another one of those persons who fall in that deep depression that false HIV symptoms cause. I know that every symptom people feel IS REAL, but I cannot stress how important is to get tested after the 3 month mark. I could not live a normal life and almost lost my job because of thinking I was infected. For those persons who have weird symptoms and are not sure to get tested or not, PLEASE....get tested even if it was a small risk exposure like mine was. Even an extremely low exposure risk will give you symptoms that are just in your head. GET TESTED and get it over with. I was living a real hell and living like that is not living at all! So like the doctor says, SYMPTOMS DO NOT EQUAL DISEASE.

GOD BLESS DOC! and thanks for being there for us when we need you..even if it means to read your positive remarks it makes it better! :)

"After testing negative . . . all my symptoms disappeared like magic." Gosh, another miracle . . . .

Congrats! WOO-HOO!

Thank you and information requiered
DNA PCR vs RNA PCR