chimps and needles

Dr. Bob, does the origin of hiv mean that someone shared a needle with a chimp or did someone pork the chimp. Now that I think about it, did the chimp pork someone?

Most likely chimp blood got into humans who were hunting the poor critters and hacking off their heads to make "shrunken heads."

As for chimps porking someone, well, have you ever noticed the striking resemblance between Dubya and Curious George the chimp??? Could "Uncurious George" be the lovechild of curious George and Barbara Bush??? That could explain a lot.

5 day old KFC boy reply
please help me find sanity again