chimps and needles
May 26, 2006
Dr. Bob, does the origin of hiv mean that someone shared a needle with a chimp or did someone pork the chimp. Now that I think about it, did the chimp pork someone?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Most likely chimp blood got into humans who were hunting the poor critters and hacking off their heads to make "shrunken heads."
As for chimps porking someone, well, have you ever noticed the striking resemblance between Dubya and Curious George the chimp??? Could "Uncurious George" be the lovechild of curious George and Barbara Bush??? That could explain a lot.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
- If You Have Hiv Should Your Skin Turn Dark?
- Chances Of Contracting Hepatitis B
- Which Ethnic Group Are Affected With Hiv?
- Can You Take Your Hiv Test When You Have Your Period?
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.