Sex and Tanning

Dr. Frascino: I feel kind of silly asking this question. I did check your other postings and did not find anything similar to my question I am about to ask. I am a 30 year old female and I do tan in a tanning bed from May to August yearly. This year I noticed my sexual drive is way up I want it all the time since I have started tanning (about a week after tanning with the sexual drive). I am using a different tanning lotion called Passions and I checked the back of the bottle for any sexual info. Of course nothing listed. What I would like to know can tanning beds do something to your sexual drive? I am not complaining and by no means is my husband complaining.Just kind of curious what tanning beds can do to you sexually? Thank you for your time.

Very High Sex Drive

Hello Tanned Nympho,

Dearie, I know this sometimes seems like "the sex channel," but it's actually an HIV/AIDS information site. Therefore, I really can't address everyone's sexual quandaries and fantasies unless there is an HIV-related tie-in, OK? However, I will briefly answer your question if you'll answer mine. Deal? Tanning beds do not affect your sex drive. My question is where can we buy some of that "Passions" tanning lotion stuff???

Stay well. Stay sexy.

Dr.Bob,Good wish to you
4weeks - pcr at 899 copies contd . 84 days later , Antibody negative