Dr.Bob,Good wish to you

Dear Dr.Bob, I am a girl ever got much words and help from you through this website.Three years ago I often "bothered" you for HIV-infection worry,now everything is clear and fine.I am completely HIV-free,I am 100% HIV-negative.My current body is better than normal people,I am very strong now,because I know more how to protect my body and keep safe from that sex incident of 2003.Dr.Bob,I don't want you know my name because I am very regretful for that sex experience,and you know all the details....Now everything is fine again,I deeply appreciate of your support when I was in a very difficult time.Anyway,please accept my best wish to you,I wish you good health and good life! Although currently I have been very seldom to browse this website ,I still clearly remember you and your words,it's because of you that I would visit this website to see you.Summer is coming,hope you have a nice summer.I support you forever!

A girl admiring you

Welcome back to the forum. I'm delighted you are now 100% again! You were never a bother. I'm here to help!

Thanks for your kind words.

Stay well! Drop in for a visit anytime!

Oral with cut lip
Sex and Tanning