Oral with cut lip

Hi Dr Bob, firstly I'd like to just say you are truly a god send!!.. your time given to all the people like me out there that are going through this is second to none... I have been going through the questions in your forums over the past couple of weeks but haven't found anything specific to my own circumstances. I gave oral sex (about 2 mins) to a guy whilst in the shower at the gym, He did not ejaculate in my mouth and I cannot recall tasting any pre-cum also being in the shower it could have washed off or just made it unoticeable, the problem is I had bitten my lower lip the night before so had a fresh wound, I do not know the HIV status of the person and have not seen him again to be able to ask but I am worried sick!! I cannot even perform my daily tasks anymore, The only symtoms so far are from this week (7weeks now) I am feeling very Fatigued,and have been experiencing flu like symtoms ie runny nose, sinus,sore joints, feverish, dizziness, and nausea could these be ARS symptoms? Doc what is the level of my risk considering the circumstances ie cut lip I am going crazy , I don't know how much more I can take........ please reply as I highly value your opinion I know the only way to know for sure is to get tested at 3 months but I'm just so so scared!!,

In general the oral membranes in the mouth heal up remarkably quickly. Of course, I don't know how severely you bit your lip. Was it a small nip or a Hannibal Lecter bite? Either way, your overall HIV risk from your two-minute "hot" shower activity remains very low. Sure, get tested at the three-month mark, but don't drive yourself bonkers in the interim. I strongly doubt your symptoms are related to HIV.

I'll send you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive three-month test is negative, OK? Also, I was wondering what gym you go to. I'm sure our readers will want to know and many of them are probably feeling the need for a shower coming on this very moment.

So Many Doctors, So Many Tests, and Finally You Figured it Out!!!!
Dr.Bob,Good wish to you