Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

So Many Doctors, So Many Tests, and Finally You Figured it Out!!!!
May 26, 2006

Hey Dr. Bob and Dr. Steve,

I just returned from dropping off a thank-you gift at your office. Certainly words and gifts will never be enough to truly express my gratitude!

I was a wreck when I came to see you 6 months ago. And when Dr. Steve confirmed that my lymph nodes in my groin were indeed abnormally swollen I nearly had a heart attack right in your office. Do you remember how much I cried? Ill bet youll never forget that! My tests had been negative but persistent swollen lymph glands that showed up after my unprotected sex with that skanky hooker overseas had me absolutely convinced it was HIV! So many doctors gave me so many tests and so many different diagnoses and some even said maybe it would turn out to be HIV. Gosh no wonder I was nuttier than a fluffernutter!

I finally decided I needed to see you, if for nothing else other than moral support on how to survive living with AIDS. My trip to Los Altos was the smartest thing Ive ever done in my entire life. Dr. Steve spent 3 hours reviewing my extensive medical records, each and every one of my test results, and did the most thorough medical examination of my life! He even hugged me while I cried and cried and cried!

You guys were the only ones who even mentioned the possibility that my toe nail fungus could be the cause of my swollen lymph glands in my groin! I must admit I was a bit skeptical myself. However now 6 months later (it took 2 three month courses to finally clear up) my nails are normal and my swollen glands have disappeared for the first time in 5 years!!!! Im cured!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!

Miracles do happen and those miracles are named Dr. Bob and Dr. Steve.

I hope you like the thank-you gift. Ill also be contributing to your Foundation and I promise to get my company to donate an item for your next live auction!

Please know you both are dearly loved.

Signed

Cured at Last

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Cured at Last,

Excellent news! We couldn't be happier for you. Gosh, have six months passed already? We are still trying to dry the carpets out form your flood of crocodile tears! It looked like post-Katrina New Orleans in here after you left that day.

Thank you for your kind comments and generous gifts! The Frascino Medical Group, Inc. is always here to help! (650-917-1357).

Please stay well. (I don't think our levees could withstand another onslaught like last time!)

Dr. Bob and Dr. Steve

Previous
Another one for the WW! Listen to Bob people he's right
Next
Oral with cut lip

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.