|Ejaculation on chest
May 24, 2006
Is it possible to get an STD if a man ejaculated on my chest? I don't have a rash... just one pimple every once and a while. But I read every where that not everyone gets symptoms. Thanks so much for your time!!!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Ejaculation on your chest will not cause any STDs. In particular, HIV cannot permeate intact skin.
Instead of reading "everywhere" about symptoms, I suggest you spend some time on this site reading about STD prevention and HIV risk. To slightly change an old proverb, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of symptoms!"
Get informed. Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.