Thanks - No Reply Needed

Dr. B...just wanted to say thanks for answering my HPV questions. We have asked her doctor and she has been helpful...but unwilling to give much of a definitive answer on why she wants to see her in 6 months. The doctor tends to be a little overanxious, which is a good thing. The short answer is they probably just want to make sure the cells don't develop into "abnormal" cells. As I lvoe her dearly, I just don't want it to develop into cervical cancer...and I want to take all the necessary steps to keep her healthy. However, I know that is the doc's goal too...and the pap is very successful in its detection:)

No need to reply just wanted to say thanks as usual...I am still inspired by your work and you give hope to so many!

Thanks, Jeremy

Hey Jeremy,

Glad you were able to get the information you needed. The six-month follow-up sounds perfectly reasonable to me, particularly if she's erring on the being-overly-cautious side!

Stay well, Jeremy.

Is the truth the best way to deal with AIDS?
Ejaculation on chest