HIV Prevention pamphlets

Hi Robert, My name is Kathleen and I am the Sex Education Coordinator for BeechBrook, we have 15 educators that teach HIV education and prevention techniques to middle school/highschool children throughout the Ohio arear. I was wondering if you have any pamphlets, posters or HIV cards to give to the children we teach. We service over 3000 children a yr.

Thanks, Kathleen

Hello Kathleen,

No, we do not provide pamphlets, posters or HIV cards; however, your educators, as well as any of the kids who are computer savvy, are more than welcome to sign onto this site and access the wealth of information here and on links related to HIV awareness and prevention.

State and National AIDS service organizations may have age-appropriate handouts that might be helpful for your efforts. Before distributing them, I do recommend they be scrutinized to be sure they are not only age-appropriate, but also science-based and accurate. Some religious groups with ulterior motives have put out some rather shocking misinformation about condoms, STDs and sex in general.

My foundation (The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation) has supported the creation of a STD/HIV-prevention pamphlet in Ohio; however, it targeted a college-age student population. This project was conducted at Oberlin College.

Good luck with your ongoing laudable efforts, Kathleen, they are critically important to the health and well being of children.

please help a guy who helps
god is punishing me