Sex with a colombian girl in Miami

Hi Dr. Frascino. I'm new in the forum and I really appreciate what you are doing,I'll try to be quick with my questions. I had protected sex with a Colombian escort, I also stimulated her with my finger. 7 weeks later I experienced fever, muscle aches, strong headaches, fatigue, night sweats. after that period I had an Elisa test at 3 and seven month after the exposure (all negative) an a PCR rna at 4 month after the exposure( <400 cp/ml). My questions are: 1) Since Colombia is located in south america and I live in miami, is there any other type of HIV 1 or clade of HIV in south america different form the north american? were my tests reliable? 2) do I have to get tested for HIV 2? 3) Is the pcr rna practiced in colombia different from the one practiced in the United States? Please answer me doctor, I really want to get over it and move on. Many thanks,

Hi Miami Guy,

1. Your tests are reliable.

2. Many current ELISAs now automatically screen for HIV-2 as well; however, even if yours did not, I would not feel HIV-2 was necessary.

3. PCR-RNA tests are the same worldwide.

Dude, your risk ("protected" sex and fingering) was essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail, and also that the skin on your fingers exploring the Columbian love canal was intact. Your HIV tests are definitively and conclusively negative as would be expected, considering your "non-exposure". HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Time for you to move on! and for me to move on to the next question.

Can I Woohoo?
Is this legal?