|Can I Woohoo?
May 24, 2006
Hi Doctor Bob, Today was 12 1/2 weeks and tested NEGATIVE. Ora Quik was used. Can I celebrate? Haven't had any other exposure during this time.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Crank up the volume and get the party started! WOO-HOO!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dark Bumps After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fatigue After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.