Going crazy! HELP!

I see 3 posts in your forum about condoms and oil.

I didn't know whether oil was used or not. However suppose it was used during my protected encounter with a working girl. Am I at risk? We had oral with a condom first then went stright to vag intercourse. I did not last long no more then 4 thrusts. The condom did not appear to be broken. Can I stop worrying?

I worry because there doesn't seems to be clear info as to what happens to a condom when it comes into contact with oil. Can you shed some light on this?

Thanks for all your help! If I stay healthy I will be making regular donations to your foundation.

I've discussed this many times in the archives. Take a closer look. Briefly, oil-based lubricants can cause a chemical reaction with latex that can weaken the condom and make it more likely to fail (rupture). Therefore, only water-based lubricants are recommended for latex condoms. By the way, oil-based products can be used safely with polyurethane condoms without causing problems.

So do you have anything to worry about? Yes, I'd say only lasting "four thrusts" could be a problem for satisfying your future lovers. However, regarding contracting HIV from your recent episode, nah, I wouldn't worry about that at all. First off, you don't even know if an oil-based lubricant was used or not. Second, you only lasted four thrusts. That's hardly enough time to say "Oh, oh, oh baby, you're going to make me come," let alone enough time to weaken the condom's integrity with a chemical reaction.

If you're worried, the three-month test option is always open to you. Personally, I don't feel it's warranted.

Disclosure
i'm terrified, any help appreciated