Super Music Group! Life Changing Experience

Hi Dr. Bob

How are you doing? I hope you are staying well.

I had a life changing exprience back in October. I am a 20 year old male and I had a sexual encounter which involved unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with an older woman. Ever since that experience I have been in constant worry about hiv and all other std's. I was tested for chlamydia, VDRL, and hiv in may which were all negative, visual inspection for herpes and warts showed no signs of anything unusual. (This means I'm clear for stds right?) During all this time, my life has changed drastically, I started writing down my thoughts and worries. Then something happened when all my worries and fears slowly went away I felt really positive and wrote some songs about things that can make anyone feel great and feel like they will have the best days of their lives. My hope is to share these songs with the world. My worries are still a little bit there but not as much as they were before. For anyone out there who is overwhelemed with worry, think of your life and pretend that you are better than yourselves and all those bad negative thoughts.

Dr. Bob I want to thank you for giving such an amazing outlook on life, when I start to record my songs, if I need someone to play the keyboard parts I will come and see you lol

Take care of yourself

Sincerely,

AVA

Hey AVA,

1. Yep, your negative STD screen, including HIV, at seven months is definitive and conclusive.

2. Sure, I'll play keyboards. Move over Elton John and Billy Joel. Dr. Bob is here.

Stay well. Let me know when we're ready for the world tour!

Can a doctor practice medicine if hiv positive?
woried about wife