Take the rest!

I spent a lot of time at this website over the past week or two, answering questions I had as to whether or not I may be HIV +. Well, I just want to say a big "thank you" for the service you provide. The answers you and others gave to everyone helped ease my fears and convince me to go in and get tested.

Now at least I can breathe a sigh of relief and get back to enjoying life again.

To those worrying about their possible diagnosis, stop freaking yourself out looking up symptoms and pictures on the internet, and just "go get tested"!

"Take the rest!???? "Rest"??? Hmmm . . . well OK, but first they've got to take the test, right?

Congratulations and WOO-HOO on your negative test. Now you can "take the rest" and relax in peace.

Thanks for your thanks.

Stay well.

Thank you so much!
Can a doctor practice medicine if hiv positive?