Follow Up

Hi Again Dr.

Well, it's me again (possibly you remember my post from March 6th, Don't know what other options I have). I'm a little more educated/informed/calmer since the last time I wrote. Obviously my body can produce antibodies (HIV or other types) or I'de be a pile of dust by now! You assured me that my negative HIV tests 8 years after the fact indicate that HIV is not my problem...

I am going for an MRI today on the growing lymph and salivary gland (started almost a year ago along with my other 'HIV' symptoms). I'm quite nervous and still sure I have HIV, maybe an different/undetectable strain? I can't imagine these problems being anything other than HIV. Dr. Bob please promise me one thing... if this turns out to be NHL will you personally take me serious and offer me some direction? I just need to know that someone will help me get to the bottom of this if I am facing the worst. In turn and if everything turns out how you said it would (no problems and no HIV), I promise to donate donate donate and do anything in my power to help fight the cause!

Thanks for your time.

Hello!

That's a promise!

Even though you can't imagine your problems being anything other than HIV, I, on the other hand, can very easily imagine exactly that!

I'm sending you my best good-luck karma!

Just sent my donation! Please let me Woo Hoo
very Urgent Question