Just sent my donation! Please let me Woo Hoo

Dear Dr. Bob,

This is my 6th or 7th time writing. Its been so long that I am starting to forget all the details of my possible exposure that have been haunting me for the past seven months, but with your Good Karma I am hoping for a woo hoo!

In October 2005, I visited a strip club for my bachelor party. While there I received a few lap dances. While receiving a dance the stripper sat on my lap and took control of my hands (I had been drinking) and rubbed them all over her body (breasts, buttocks and vagina). She took my index finger and inserted it into her vagina. It was probably in her for roughly 10 seconds. Basically, I fingered her for a short period of time. In addition, she also placed my hand on her anus. While doing this she was also licking my ear; however, no kissing was involved.

As you know by all the other bachelors out there, the next morning I awoke in a panic. Your forum was one of the first resources I discovered that has kept me sane the past six months. I leveled with my wife and that relieved some of the worry. What I am asking for now is a woo hoo from you. I have been tested twice with the following results.

-3 month test result Negative -6 month test result Negative

Dr. Bob are these results definitive and conclusive? Do I need to test again at 12 months? Can I stop worrying? Please, please answer me.

Sincerely, Tired of Worrying

Hello Tired of Worrying,

Your negative three- and six-month test results, following a minimal at best potential exposure, are absolutely definitive and conclusive. No further testing is warranted.

Can you stop worrying? Absofrickinlutely. (I would have advised you to stop worrying long ago!)

Congrats! WOO-HOO!

Dr Bob, Dubya, CDC, and Paypal Guy!
Follow Up