Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Just sent my donation! Please let me Woo Hoo
May 19, 2006

Dear Dr. Bob,

This is my 6th or 7th time writing. Its been so long that I am starting to forget all the details of my possible exposure that have been haunting me for the past seven months, but with your Good Karma I am hoping for a woo hoo!

In October 2005, I visited a strip club for my bachelor party. While there I received a few lap dances. While receiving a dance the stripper sat on my lap and took control of my hands (I had been drinking) and rubbed them all over her body (breasts, buttocks and vagina). She took my index finger and inserted it into her vagina. It was probably in her for roughly 10 seconds. Basically, I fingered her for a short period of time. In addition, she also placed my hand on her anus. While doing this she was also licking my ear; however, no kissing was involved.

As you know by all the other bachelors out there, the next morning I awoke in a panic. Your forum was one of the first resources I discovered that has kept me sane the past six months. I leveled with my wife and that relieved some of the worry. What I am asking for now is a woo hoo from you. I have been tested twice with the following results.

-3 month test result Negative -6 month test result Negative

Dr. Bob are these results definitive and conclusive? Do I need to test again at 12 months? Can I stop worrying? Please, please answer me.

Sincerely, Tired of Worrying

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Tired of Worrying,

Your negative three- and six-month test results, following a minimal at best potential exposure, are absolutely definitive and conclusive. No further testing is warranted.

Can you stop worrying? Absofrickinlutely. (I would have advised you to stop worrying long ago!)

Congrats! WOO-HOO!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dr Bob, Dubya, CDC, and Paypal Guy!
Next
Follow Up

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.