Small update from girl who had unprotected sex with Dr.Ladie's man!!

Hi Dr.Bob!

First I would like to say that as promised from my previous message (April 28), I have sent you a donation (a small donation for now, because of my studies, but as I promised, upon graduation in a month, and as soon as I start work, another will be coming your way), and a 2 page letter, which I hope you'll read!! I tell you my karma story (which we both believe in)Just please remember that I wrote it, late at night, from my heart to yours.

I have made an appt with an HIV counsellor, but chickened out last minute. I will rebook soon, but as a small update, I have even called a local gay hotline, for gay men who have HIV or who have questions regarding various STD's. Well, the guy at the hotline (gay male), thought it was funny a straight female calling a gay hotline, but was he was sooo sweet! We discussed my risk, and it just felt good to talk to someone (my aunt's best friends were always gay men and I have always found them easy to talk to, also you'll understand even more after reading my novella, lol).He told me about HPV , and I told him that my pap test was fine. He said that wasn't enough, and that there was a new test called the thinprep, and I could be tested for HPV DNA. Well, I got tested the next day, and my result was negative. Another std off my mind! I read your posts daily, and that has given me extra strenght, at least now I don't cry daily, but because of my months of severe stress, I now have an slightly enlarged spleen ( which also could be due to the fact that I am in graduate studies, or mono?). Anyways, just wanted to let you know about my reduced anxiety because of you, and to say that you are an amazing human being, and because my mom is italian and dad is greek (best of both worlds), I love to talk alot LOL!!

Ciao bello for now!! Bisous Gia

Hi Gia,

Yes, of course I read your letter and by now snail mail should have delivered to you my acknowledgement of your gift. (I remember writing it!)

Glad to hear HPV is no longer a concern.

Now what's all this nonsense about chickening out of an appointment with the HIV counselor??? Rebook now and no more chicken-outs, OK?

I doubt stress leads to splenic enlargement, but I am glad your anxiety is ratcheting down a few levels! Keep it up; I mean down! Well, you know what I mean. LOL.

Be well. Stay well.

should I worry, donation already made
Breast milk adult transmission