should I worry, donation already made

Once in a while, I go to one of those strip clubs and buy a few lap dances. Some times, the girls let me touch their vagina and maybe a little insertion (only with my fingers). What are the odds of getting HIV through these types of activities? Thanks and you are providing a valuable service.

The odds are nonexistent, assuming the skin on your fingers is intact. Take a read through the archives under the subheading of Strippers/Lap Dancers. You should find the information there both enlightening and encouraging.

Stay well.

Woo Hooed and then...
Small update from girl who had unprotected sex with Dr.Ladie's man!!