Use condoms often

We must find ways to stop the spread of AIDS. Using condoms is one way. People do watch pornographic movies. People learn about coitus from porn stars. If we find ways to encourage porn stars to use condoms when they perform, it might encourage viewers to use condoms too. Some porn stars dislike to use condoms in order to display more skin for the video camera. I can understand that because porn stars are profitmakers. The next best thing to do is to have commercials in between two video takes. They could insert commericals in between two video takes that show where to buy condoms, how to use condoms, and how to dispose of condoms after use.

Lets face it. The porn industry can never be eradicated. So the next best thing to do is to find ways to make it contribute something positive to mankind.

If you do have some influence over porn stars, please do persuade them to use condoms more often. Since human beings are copycats, if porn stars use condoms, then viewers would also use them.

What makes you think I have influence over porn stars???? Look, whatever you may have heard, I was just having dinner with the star of Hung Wankenstein . . . . Really, it was just dinner . . . really.

Should I be nervous?
A few questions regarding needlestick exposure