May 19, 2006
Hi Doctor Bob,
You're always quoting the "protected sex" is protected sex if a latex condom was used properly and did not fail. Can you be define that more specifically as far as "fail"?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure. Fail means pop, burst, tear, shred, rip, break, etc. Get the picture? If not, fill a condom with water until it expands greatly. Then hold it over your head and stick a pin in it. The condom will then fail (and you'll be soaked).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.