May 19, 2006
Hi Doctor Bob,
You're always quoting the "protected sex" is protected sex if a latex condom was used properly and did not fail. Can you be define that more specifically as far as "fail"?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure. Fail means pop, burst, tear, shred, rip, break, etc. Get the picture? If not, fill a condom with water until it expands greatly. Then hold it over your head and stick a pin in it. The condom will then fail (and you'll be soaked).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Kissing Cold Sore
- Unprotected Anal Sex Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Are Purple Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Could Loose Stool Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.