Dr Bob, for you--post if you like

Dr. Bob, I honestly feel as though the English language may be hopelessly inadequate in enumerating all the ways in which I am grateful for you and the work that you do. For three months (three of the longest months of my life) I was wrought with fear and anxiety over a very high risk exposure (stupid, I know) As a 22yr old university student there was more than one occasion in which I felt that my life was over, forget going to law school, being a class action and civil rights attorney, having a family etc.it seemed like the endthe beacon of hope that enabled me to stand resolute in the belief I would persevere was you and your selfless donation of your time and expertise to this site.

Thanks is not enough, and I assure you if I had not just come out of a BA/MA program and about to go to law school (I say this so you know Im poor as a church mouse right now) I would be sending the largest donation I could to your organization or any other just cause in you arena of work. 10 years from nowafter I have sued Halliburton out of business and successfully argued before the US Supreme Court for the legalization of gay marriage, I will be sending anything and everything I can. I say the preceding not at all sarcastically as if you can face this disease with the class and strength in which you have shown I know ANYTHING is possible. And I also know that 10 years from now youll still be doing these incredibly altruistic things for individuals you may never even meet. You are truly a worthy soul and God will certainly reward you in kind.

With kindest regards I am,

Justin W

P.S. WhooHoo!

Hi Justin W.,

Thank you for your very kind words. They are warmly appreciated.

Regarding your future plans, the way things are going for the Republicans at the moment, Halliburton may well already be defunct in 10 years. And gay marriage hopefully will be recognized for what it is a moral family value. So just in case those items are already taken care of, how about working on global warming, separation of church and state, curing world hunger and putting Karl Rove, Tom DeLay, Pat Robertson and the other rightwing wingnuts behind bars (or at least in padded cells) where they can't inflict any further damage?

Good luck in law school, Justin!

WOO-HOO!

Your karma at the McArthur St. Station
Condom ?