Your karma at the McArthur St. Station
May 19, 2006
Hi Dr. Bob! A few weeks ago you sent me your best karma which I think(!) I picked up at the McArthur Stree Station...negative anti-body tests at 4 and 9 weeks and again at 87 days following one episode of unprotected, receptive vaginal sex (no ejaculation) with a person of unknown status. Good enough? Two thumbs up? Hope so - am going on vacation and really would like to put this behind me...East Bay Vicki
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey East Bay Vicki,
1. Yep! I "Barted" the karma to the McArthur Street Station.
2. Yep! Two thumbs up! Way up! WOO-HOO!
3. Bon voyage, even though you are going on vacation without me.
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Pin?
- Can Swollen Lymphnodes Cause Tight Feeling?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.