HERPES WITH NO SORES???? AND CAN I WOOHOO?
May 19, 2006
Hi Dr. Bob or Should I say Dr. God
How are you doing these days? I love your outlook on live, so positive.
What I was wondering, is I recently had a hiv test done 6 months after possible exposure which was negative..can I woohoo?? My exposure was unprotected fellatio and protected vaginal sex from a woman of unknown status. Also, I've been experiencing what feels like an irritated spot on my penis, it feels like it could be a sore but there is no lesion or blister. Could this be herpes? Can herpes show up 6-7months after exposure? If it is herpes would it more likely be HSV -1? I did not notice any sores on her mouth or anything. Can anxiety make me think I have herpes and cause my skin to feel this way?
Thank you for your time Dr.
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Yep, no doubt about it. I'm definitely "positive" (in every sense of the word).
2. Yep, you are now WOO-HOO certified.
3. I cannot diagnose your "irritated spot" over the Internet. Sorry. Your physician should be able to evaluate this probably without difficultly.
4. Anxiety can do just about anything! Check the archives and you'll see what I mean!
Stay well, Frank!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.