unprotected oral sex with ejaculation.

Hi Dr. Bob,

Let me begin by say..."Keep up the good work"!!! You are truly a 'blessing' to those who are hiv positive, seeking information, and those who have made foolish choices regarding sexual behavior (i.e., MYSELF).

I've read the questions & answers within your forum regarding 'oral sex transmission. As of this time, I haven't located a scenario within your forum that addresses my concerns.

Here's my question: I engaged in deep throat kissing (French kissing) and received oral sex (unprotected) from a female who's hiv status was unknown. During this encounter, I climaxed/came in her mouth (The act lasted 20 seconds at best). I received an hiv screening approximately two weeks after the encounter and the results were negative.

After three months (exactly 13 weeks & 1 day), I took another hiv test (Elisa/blood antibody screening) and the results were negative for both hiv 1 & 2. Keep in mind that after this encounter, I began to have difficulty swallowing for over two months (to the present), I've lost approximately 9 pounds without any changes on my part (i.e., exercise/diet), joint pain within the middle finger on the right hand (every night), white spots on the side of my tongue, a white spot under the tip of my tongue, which turns flat red [comes & goes]. I've broken-out with bums/pimples all over my face one night (this occurred within the first month after exposure and has since subsided). I've also experienced jock itch as well (this cleared up within two weeks with treatment within the first month). At the moment, I have a swollen lymph node on the right side of the back of my neck. I've also experienced 'tinglingsensations' in my legs & feet (This occurred the day after exposure & continues to this day [over 19 weeks])

My physician states that there is no need for further testing. Is he correct? Am I hiv free or do I require further testing? Are the symptoms that I've experienced & still am experiencing attributed to 'ARS'? Could I be a 'late seroconverter?

Please help!!!! Your acumen is greatly needed & appreciated! Will forward a donation.

THANKS!

You've "broken out with bums . . . ."??? Hmmm . . . OK, if you say so.

Your HIV risk French kissing and unprotected insertive oral is extremely low. Your negative ELISA for HIV-1 and -2 out to 13 weeks is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

I can't diagnose the cause of your varied complaints over the Internet, but I can tell you what's not causing the symptoms: it's not HIV!

I am in absolute agreement with your physician: you are HIV negative. No further testing is warranted. Your symptoms are not HIV ARS. You are not a late seroconverter. Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay safe. Stay well. Stop worrying about a disease you do not have!

Can I woohooo?? plus a question
Re:Prove it