Some words of thanks

Dear Dr. Bob,

I am not sure if you'll recall my previous Way To Thank back end of Dec 2005. I had had an insertive fellatio with a girl with unknown HIV status and started worrying immediately after the act and digging the internet (I know it wasn't a good idea). But to make the long story short. I became paranoic and test-addict even knowing that my risk was very very very low if not to say intangible. But I was thinking that I could be that particular 0.5 from 10,000. I tested negative end of February, almost 2 months after, then again negative May 9th, May 16th and May 17th. And I decided to stop!!! I realized that I was becoming a test-addict (is there such a syndrom?). During these 6 months I was developing various symptoms that could be related to other problems but of course I was thinking them being related to HIV only (although I read many times that the symptoms don't equal HIV, I couldn't help myself). The worst thing is that the majority of me-likes ask questions when the act actually happened, almost noone visits the sites for preliminar information. If I had a little more brains (and a little more foreseeing ability) I wouldn't do what I did because the anxiety, the depression, the thoughts, the fear are a much more expensive price to pay for a couple of minutes of pleasure (I stress that I didn't even enjoy the thing). So, what's my point:

1.Dr Bob!! Thank you for what you do giving hope to such dudes as me:) You are remarkable!!! I can't describe how many times I read your responses and how much that did help me not to become mentally sick. 2. The other folks I would advise to avoid even low risk activities because of the resulting anxiety, depression, paranoia and other mental problems as opposed to a not-worthy couple-of-minutes so-called pleasure.

And my Queation:

Dr. Bob, excuse me my English, it's not my native language but can I eventually WHOO-HOOO???

Thanks, HIV Test-Addict

Hello "Paranoic Test Addict,"

Welcome back to the Forum.

Repeatedly testing negative out to five months following an extremely minimal HIV risk is definitive and conclusive and yes, certifiably WOO-HOO-able.

Stop testing. Start WOO-HOO-ing.

is there any possibility?
A thank you and other thoughts