is there any possibility?

Just a small question needeed a short answer to calm.2 sexy naked girls gave me a handjob in a jakuzzi which was chlorinated and hot.is there a possibility to transmit me hiv if their vaginal fluids fell in the water bacause i drunk same water.Please answer just to relax a simple yes or a simple no.Congratulations and i'll keep donating to your foundation.

Even if you drank the whole Jacuzzi, you would not be at risk following your two-sexy-naked-girls-and-one-lucky-guy-rub-a-dub-dub-in-the-hot-tub!

blood donation and notification
Some words of thanks