RE: HAPPY WINDOW PERIOD

Dear Dr. Bob

I have no words to thank you for all the help you have provided to me and many like me that are and were worried about HIV.

I just want to tell you that my 3 month EIA came back negative after a possible exposure: unprotected insertive vaginal and oral sex with high risk female of unknown status.

I am yeehaaing wohoooing and I wont think I am the poor bastard that came back positive after 3 month . no way..., as you say, for me this is it and I will continue living as I did even in my happy window period.

You may not post this, but I know you will read it, so thanks thanks a lot and God bless you.

I wish you the very best, you are a great man and I know your task is being applauded by the higher powers.

A big hug,

Ex-worried but happy.

Hi Ex-Worried But Happy Guy,

Congrats! And WOO-HOO!

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Be well. Stay well.

Unprotected oral question--already donated
im gonna go test