Thank you

Dear Dr Bob, I sent an email on Sunday asking about the window period for Hep b/c. You were very kind(as you always are) to answer my q and give me much peace of mind. I only want to say 'thank you' for helping me. A donation was mailed to you yesterday. I hope it will benefit someone. You are a nat'l treasure, Dr Bob. If everyone on this earth was like you, the world would not be in such a mess.

A fan from ohio

Hi Fan from Ohio,

Thanks for your thanks. And you are most welcome.

As for the world not being in such a mess, well . . . if you guys in Ohio had voted a bit differently, that might have helped significantly as well.

I do hope Ohio realizes it's "misunderestimation" of Dubya's ineptitude and will help to dethrone the Boy King and his bananas second banana and the entire gaggle of hallucinatory Bushies next time around.

Be well! Stay well! Vote well!

Reply to "PEP Combo...is this a potent one?"
re: What, me worry? Pshaw.