Thank you for your kind response
May 17, 2006
Thank you very much for your rersponse. Your addition of the word OK? says something about your sincere heart. Once again, you are a true celebration of the human spirit. Donation on the way. God Bless you and your work.
Response from Dr. Frascino
And your willingness to help others in desperate need demonstrates your compassionate and generous spirit! Now that really says something about a sincere heart.
Be well. Stay well. "OK?!"
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Hiv And The Flu?
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge Look Like?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.