LAST QUESTION DR. BOB I PROMISE

first let me start out like the rest of your fans, i truely love you and dont even know you! you are kind, compassionate and so tolerable of us worried wells. last question what are the chances of two people late seroconverting past 6 months. oral and vaginal sex. we both have had multiple test all negative. 22 week test oraquick, mine negative , his negative. i know symptoms dont equal disease but still very sick with body aches and sore throat. never sick before? thank you and 500.00 donation on the way!!!! your work is inspiring to all!!!!

The chances of one person being a late seroconverter after multiple negative HIV tests out to 22 weeks are remote. The chances of two doubly remote! In fact, essentially nonexistent.

There are many causes for persistent body aches and sore throat. Why perseverate on HIV when you have incontrovertible and overwhelming evidence that HIV is not the cause?

Although I cannot diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet, I can with absolute and total certainty tell you that both you and your lover are HIV negative. How you learn to live with this truly wonderful news is up to you. I would suggest getting naked, opening a bottle of champagne and yelling WOO-HOO while heading for the hot tub. But that's just me.

Thank you for your very generous gift! In return, along with an acknowledgement of your tax-deductible gift, I'll be sending a token gift to express my heartfelt thanks. On behalf of the many lives that will be touched by your generosity, please accept my warmest appreciation and sincere wishes for a life of peace, health and wonderment.

please help hiv undetectable
signs persistents.