|is latex condoms safe for oral sex?
May 16, 2006
is latex condoms safe for oral sex?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep! They aren't very tasty, however. In fact they kind of taste like my mother-in-law's "gourmet" chicken. There are a variety of flavored condoms you might want to try out to make his banana actually taste like a banana. Damn, I wish there was something that would make my mother-in-law's chicken taste like chicken. Then again, science really can't work miracles of that magnitude just yet.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- Different Types Of Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.