Little holes in condom

Hello. My partner has HIV and i'm negative. He is the top I am the bottom. His physician says that if i stay with him eventually I will become positive because the condoms have very little tiny holes that HIV can get in at anytime so i should rethink my decision. What do you think? Is the doctor nuttier than Jiffy?

His physician told him what???? Condoms have very tiny holes that HIV can get through at any time???? Hmmm . . . . Where is your partner getting his HIV care? At the Jerry Falwell Urgent Care Center?

I would say that either that doc (1) is indeed nuttier than Jiffy or (2) has been eating a lot of lead paint chips or (3) has a chromosome missing or (4) voted for the Boy King (Dubya) and the Dark Prince of Halliburton (Cheney) or (5) all of the above.

Does the guy also think that JFK was killed by Bigfoot?

My advice:

Your partner needs to find a more competent HIV physician, preferably one who actually graduated from medical school and knows at least the basics about HIV, including the fact that HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how.

Still have doubts
is latex condoms safe for oral sex?