WOHOOO! NEGATIVE AFTER 119 DAYS!

Dr. Gorgeous Bob!

I'm so happy I can't control myself!!! Last year, I did a blowjob, without condom, to a soropositive guy. I was just crazy. After that I got really scared and searched all over the internet to find informations.

Sadly in my country (Brazil) informations about HIV are very confused and finally I found this site and found your words.

Coming here, in the last 6 months, gave me strenght and made me believe I wasn't infected, even though I had all the symptoms.

Last friday, 12th May, completed 119 days I got exposed. Believe me, I had all the symptoms.

Thanks God, in the same day I could get the result of my test on the internet, and was negative!!!!!!

Tahnk you for sharing your knowledge and comforting people around the world!!!

If your words and believing in God I could go through all these terrible 6 months!!!

And, guess what: today is Sunday and I'm completely healthy!!! No symptoms, I'm cured of my head obsession about HIV+!!!

I can't thank you enough!!!

If, one day, you come to Brazil let me know! I'll give you a huge huge personally!!!!

Sorry for the bad english!

Kisses

I've traveled to Brazil many times in the past and have always enjoyed my visits. Even my samba is improving!

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Dr. Bob

An Oberlin guy to an Oberlin Alum
window period