the cure thing

Its not a question,rather my oppinion.Anyway,first of all,like all the other guys and girls are saying,you are the greatest,funniest etc,and i really mean it.And coming to that cure thing,then the country,where i live,Estonia,our scientists are just now trying new vaccine in South-Africa.Most probably they wont succed,because they have done some vaccine tests also in 2001,but it unfortunately didnt work.Now they are using special injections and some other new stuff and i am really praying it works this time,atleast at some cases.That would be great and i am really in believe to our country scientists,they are great.I know its no cure,but it would certainly help to stop the spread of this hiv dude.His really fast spreading you know. Sorry for my english. Thats all for now.Keep on doing your amazing job,because it really makes differents in the world with all the people you have helped. Wish you all the best, dude

Hey Estonia Guy,

Thanks for writing in. We currently have 23 different HIV vaccines in some stage of clinical development or active trials. Unfortunately a vaccine-related miracle does not appear to be just around the corner. The results of both therapeutic and preventative HIV vaccines to date have been very disappointing. The current crop looks a bit more promising, but I think we still have a long road to travel before we can rely on an effective safe HIV vaccine. For now, while the trails are in progress and the science slowly progresses, we need to redouble our efforts of HIV/AIDS prevention. We know how to do that, but our efforts to date here in the U.S. have been an abysmal failure, primarily due to ineffective HIV awareness and education campaigns. This is thanks, in large part, to yet another Bush "misunderestimation" of the problem at hand. When it comes to HIV education and prevention, Bush (like Brownie at FEMA) is doing a heck of a job! His approval ratings have now dipped into the 20s! Yep, he's doing one heck of a job.

Stay well.

brothel's threat
BF was using Crystal Meth